Saturday, September 22, 2018

DOES REIKI THERAPY REALLY HEALS?

            It is now 10 years since I underwent My Reiki training and also started to practice as a profession.  Even now whenever I happen to meet someone who has come to know about Reiki therapy and energy healing in general don’t fail to ask me this one question”Does it really works?” and the word “it “ always refers to Reiki .  People with some idea about Reiki will ask me “will it cure cancer? Will it cure epilepsy? Will it cure uterus fibroid? The list is endless.”  My answer is it will cure or at times it may not cure. 

My Experience in Reiki Self Healing

From the day I was attuned to healing I have never spend a single day withoout practicing self healing.  What benefits   have I enjoyed?  First it will be appropriate to mention the disease I have been suffering
1)Hypertension, 2)Diabetic type 2,  3)Multiple types of allergies, 4)joint pains and bone weakness, sinuses, glaucoma , 5)psoriasis, 6)Acid reflux.

After started to practice self healing slowly I started to get food relief from ailment

1)      Hypertension:  Within a few weeks I started to expedience  good relief before Reiki b.p was always above the upper limit inspite of taking one Amlong A morning and night.  But now only one Amlong A at night time but my b.p is nowadays within the prescribed limit. 

2)      Glaucoma:  Great heavens it is completely gone.Okay.

3)      Diabetic type 2:  I have great experience in this Initiallly and upto 201 December I had completely fgiven up sugar, sweets, etc, I was adhering strictly to the diet plan but sugar level was always near the upper limit.  But after minimizing salt intake starting from dec 2017 sugar level is always in the middle of the upper and lower limit
4)      Allergies.  Effects of allergies have been minimized but not complete relief.

5)      Joint pains and bone weakness.  After starting self healing joint pains got minimized to a large extent let me say around 90^.  After I started to consume Ragi porridge without salt in the morning and wheat based foods without salt in the night time, bones have become stronger.

6)      Sinusitis: Almost gone except for an occasional bout which I am able to control with reiki

7)      Psoriasis:  Cured completely nowadays I don’t suffer with the same.

8)      Acid Reflux:.  Still it is considerable it is because I am under compulsion to eat spicy food items.
Now having told you about the benefits of Reiki self healing I have enjoyed, I think it will be appropriate for me to tell my experience about my administering Reiki Therapy to a lymphatic cancer patients.The patient was an 80 yrs old lady who had already undergone surgery for colon cancer, nearly 6 yrs after surgery    she developed lymphatic cancer and when her son contacted it was two year old.  She was unable to move swalloing even a bite of food had become a tough job for her.  After 5 days of continuous Reiki touch healing she started to experience resonable relief.  This was followed by daily distance healing and a fortnightly personal touch healing.  Guess what she started to eat considerable food without much difficulty.  Earlier she used to lie like a dead body, but now she was able walk around the room with someone holding her hands.  Two years after I started healing her she passed away.
 

The Probable Reasons for Reiki Failing to Heal.


1) Divine will and karma they have a major role
2) Diets:  This is a vital factor and has a tremendous impact on the efficacy of Reiki healing. 
3)Exercise:  For many diseases expecialy life style diseases like diabetes, exercise has a vital role in the patient’s recovery.  While undergoing Reiki healing if the patient musters his will power and starts to exercise along with good diet, miraculous healing can be experienced.

Ultimately I must say that Reiki has its own way.  We will be starting the entire therapy session with some expectation but what we get might be a different but I will boldly say that Reiki will help you.  In this regard I will like to quote something I have studied in a book titled as “YOUR REIKI TREATMENT –how to get the most out of it.”  Written By Bronwen and Franz Stiene-

After Jenny studied Reiki, she enthusiastically began to offer treatments to her friend and family.  Jenny’s dad had recently dislocated his knee and was having trouble getting around- she thought he would be a perfect candidate.  He was unsure about “this Reiki thing” but said he would have a go
Jenny sat next to his chair, asked him to relax and ploaced both her hands on his troubled knees.  She did this for half an hour once a day for three consecutive days.  At the end of the three sessions she asked her dad whether there was any improvement in his knee.  He disappointingly shook his head and then remarked, “But I can sure hear better now”’. 

  This is the benefit of Reiki and the Way of Reiki










No comments:

Post a Comment

REIKI POWER SYMBOL and IT’ S USE

Reiki Power Symbol In the field of Reiki Symbols have a very important role.  They are the very key in Reiki healing.  We need the symbo...